Cannes Film Fest Day Eleven

I'm still pretty sick, but I still was able to see a couple movies today. I started the day seeing Zombi Child, and this is somehow the second zombie film that I have gone to...and I still really, really hate zombies. This movie was cool in the sense that it returned zombies to their cultural roots, but the protagonist was so odd and tonally the film was all over the place. Right after, we saw Give Me Liberty, which I really liked (I disagreed with some of the artistic choices) but no one else I saw it with did. That was pretty much all I did today, but I planned out the movies for tomorrow (the last day!!) and am hoping for a good day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Flawless Film Review

Never Look Away: German History Through the Lens of Art

Cannes Film Festival Day Five