Cannes Film Festival Day Three

Cannes day three has hopefully been the start of me maybe knowing what I'm doing (we'll see). I went to a screening of a German film (All My Loving) I wanted to see at 11:15, which was actually very disappointing to be quite honest. There was a forty-minute stretch that would have made for an amazing short film, but the rest just dragged. Afterward, I explored more of the pavilions, and then begged for tickets for Rocketman with some of my classmates just to see what would happen. I definitely did not get any tickets, but I went to see A White, White Day at 4:00 and it was fantastic. The whole cast and crew were in the theater for the viewing which was very cool. I ended up leaving after that screening just because I felt like I had done enough for the day, and I have been struggling to keep up with sleep and the festival, and I am planning on going to an 8:30 showing tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Flawless Film Review

Never Look Away: German History Through the Lens of Art

Cannes Film Festival Day Two